[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:3)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:3)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:3)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:3)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:3)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:3)
NoN BBS: View topic - Rip Everyone
It is currently July 20th, 2018

Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Posted: February 12th, 2013

Founder

Sign-Up: October 14th, 2012

We didnt invite more people so we died. :kabal:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sign-Up: October 21st, 2012

so much for not dead steel wuahahaha

______________________________________________________________________________________

Administrator

Sign-Up: October 15th, 2012

rip

Posted: February 13th, 2013

Sign-Up: February 13th, 2013

hello I am the first 2013 user. Image

Posted: February 15th, 2013

Founder

daethdrain for admin

Posted: February 18th, 2013

Sign-Up: October 21st, 2012

b&

Posted: February 19th, 2013

Sign-Up: December 31st, 2012

i came back from the dead 3 weeks later... cuz im jezuz

Posted: February 19th, 2013

Travis wrote:
i came back from the dead 3 weeks later... cuz im jezuz

Posted: February 20th, 2013

Founder

Travis is dead, this account is hacked

me and travis are good friends. I was friends with him when he was still liquify and when he wasn't a big asshole that nobody likes

Founder

Travis is cool people

Posted: February 22nd, 2013

Sign-Up: December 31st, 2012

daethdrain wrote:
me and travis are good friends. I was friends with him when he was still liquify and when he wasn't a big asshole that nobody likes

People don't like me cuz i dont give fucks anymore.

I will call Newgrounds weirdos out for being weirdos and virgins.

I will call bbs moderators out on having personal vendettas.

I tell people how it is.

I put a lot of time and investment into the site for Tom and the site itself, not for it's shitty BBS userbase for which some odd reason people think is legitimate and the heart of the site, when it's actually the creative portals that are the heart of the site. That is where I contributed my time and that's what matters.

I don't deserve praise nor am I asking for it for my contributions, I'm just putting it out there. I donated my time to Tom, I called out the community weirdos, BBS mods got all pissy over it time and time again and I called several of them out over it and other BS they pulled on the site, which got them even more pissy about it.

Yes, I did my share of "trolling." Especially those easy as fuck users to bait on it. But a lot of the time I told people how the fuck it was.

The problem with the BBS is that they take funny shit way to seriously and they don't take weirdo shit seriously enough. There's a large group of users that shouldn't be allowed to touch the bbs because they only bring a bad reputation and awkwardness to it that becomes a stigma. When I think of the BBS nowadays, I think of weirdos talking about fucking eachother, bronies annoying normal users, and moderators banning the wrong people.

I'm not saying all bronies are bad, but the majority of them annoy the fuck out of people. BUT some bronies are actually hilarious (cough ryan cough) and they bring something good to the table, but it gets drowned in the rest of the shit community that it is.

Anyway, that's it... the bbs is beyond saving unless moderators ban stupid people and let the funny people roam.

You can say that's subjective as all hell, but there's a clear cut between the funny as fuck users and the weirdos making posts like "xxxx came here to fuck me and it was great" in a thread about waffle irons.

Also....

Slug > Snail

And btw Daethdrain I got your valentine's day card... can you make me a .gif sweetypie?

:>:(:

yea, what do u want me 2 draw?

also i haven't gotten my card yet.
fucking luis

Posted: February 28th, 2013

Founder

Travis admin'd for that post

Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next