It is currently November 18th, 2018

Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Posted: October 20th, 2018

Founder

Sign-Up: October 14th, 2012

A ton of spambots got through the countermeasures. They have all been purged and their posts deleted. The countermeasures have been tightened and we shouldn't see anymore of them.

I've learned how to use custom images with the site navigation bar. It was an eyesore for me and it feels good to finally make it look nicer. The entire website should be fitted with this new header.

I've also purchased an SSL certificate to make the site safer. It should be set up soon.

I will be working on creating table backgrounds to change the look of the site soon. This site was my baby, and it's been sitting dormant for a really long time. I need to get back into working on it as much as I can.

I will be getting my old computer back that I lent to a friend so I can start running the game servers again. I will keep you guys updated.

The Ridge Racer 4 soundtrack is too damn good. :duane:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]