It is currently December 16th, 2018

Page 4 of 4   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Posted: November 24th, 2014

Founder

Sign-Up: November 2nd, 2012

Parlux wrote:
I don't even bother with NG anymore they killed there fan base like theres no tomorrow. Its just a circle jerk fest for artist and coders but whats the point of making content when your going to chase out the people who watch it or talk about it.

I left NG for good when I heard tom removed a flash for a game about school shootings when his first break out flash game that put newgrounds on the map with controversy was about a School Shooting (Picos School)

Fuck newgrounds I wish we had the resources to create our own portal

RIP ASSASSIN
BEST THING NEWGROUNDS HAD

______________________________________________________________________________________

WELCOME TO TEH NON
THIS PLACE IS INACTIVE AF
BUT THIS SITE ISN'T XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Posted: December 11th, 2014

Sign-Up: December 31st, 2012

Ama wrote:
daethdrain wrote:
youre beyond helping anyways
ignorance is bliss, faggot

Don't use homophobic slurs, u cis scum.

I don't think you realize what he is saying is the truth.

You were a part of that shit tier group of users who thought you were somebodies because you frequented the chat that Rob(?) coded.

While Newgrounds' community was turning to shit before you arrived, you sure as fuck didn't help it by being a cock.

One of the biggest problems were unfunny entitled acting fucks like you ruining incoming users because you were the group of cockbags frequenting the chat.

New users flocked to the chat because it was in-house and it was simple. Getting into the Stickam or G+ rooms was to much effort and it's a shame because thats where most of the funny users hung out at. Don't get me wrong though, both of those chats had their own unfunny losers, but they usually were drowned out.

The other issue was that these incoming users were getting that shit-tier influence you provided up front and wouldn't get any influence by the users who created content on the site.

Thus we have/had a cycle of potentially good new users getting tainted by you losers, not creating animation or games because they thought they could be "somebodies" by following the shit tier user leads, and the site continues to suffer because of that. Because if a shit-tier user like you is saying it's bad then it's way worse than it was back when I was around and you have only your dumb ass to blame for it.

Posted: December 13th, 2014

Sign-Up: October 21st, 2012

damn i remember when i would go on stickam a lot. then relationships happen and now it's just heart break and disaster :boogie:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Posted: April 10th, 2015

Sign-Up: February 13th, 2013

i remember this one disabled dude in an electric wheel chair coming into the the ng stickam room.
he went on cam and just convulsed and jerked around for a bit. idk if that was just that one time or if he went on regularly

no not davidzx

Posted: May 21st, 2015

Founder

Sign-Up: October 14th, 2012

daethdrain wrote:
he went on cam and just convulsed and jerked around for a bit

I know I shouldn't laugh

LMFAO

Posted: May 22nd, 2015

Sign-Up: February 13th, 2013

GrubXer0 wrote:
daethdrain wrote:

I know I shouldn't laugh

LMFAO

i was crying

Posted: July 2nd, 2015

Sign-Up: December 31st, 2012

daethdrain wrote:
GrubXer0 wrote:
daethdrain wrote:

I know I shouldn't laugh

LMFAO

i was crying

Lol wtf.

Also you guys were so fucked up to Davidzx... making his ass make a youtube video to prove he could ride a damn bike.

Who the fuck even came up with the insult of "fuck bro you can't even ride a bike"

I'm dying remembering the good times lol

Posted: July 10th, 2015

Founder

Sign-Up: October 14th, 2012

rip GarnettZX

Page 4 of 4   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4