It is currently October 21st, 2018

Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Posted: September 4th, 2014

Sign-Up: October 21st, 2012

blood pressure spiked and the EMS was called. it was cool because my parents weren't answering so i was going to be sent to the ER with a hot ass Vice Principle. then my dad cockblocked and told them he was coming :pokerface: but i guess on the upside i got some tommy hilfiger shirts

______________________________________________________________________________________

Posted: September 5th, 2014

Founder

Sign-Up: October 14th, 2012

Damn dude. You ok?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Posted: September 5th, 2014

ye, my blood pressure went from 162 to 182 then 148 then 157. today the high was 121 so i'm good

Posted: September 14th, 2014

Sign-Up: February 13th, 2013

120 systolic while resting is normal. how might it have gone up to 180? Are you stressed out or in chronic pain? or like did you eat 10 big macs at the same time?

Posted: September 15th, 2014

daethdrain wrote:
120 systolic while resting is normal. how might it have gone up to 180? Are you stressed out or in chronic pain? or like did you eat 10 big macs at the same time?

i was most probably stressed. This year is a stressful year. Like to just give you the jazz about it. I have to get five credits this year in this one credit retrieval class. Then I have to pass all the other classes also. So i have to do a bunch of shit in order to graduate this year

Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]